Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Google and Twitter Unite!



When I began tweeting for the first time, the biggest obstacle I faced was finding legitimate public relations professionals to follow. It didn't sound too tough at first, but when I started searching I felt really lost in the growing and trendy Twitter-sphere. After basically stalking my PR professor's lists @GingerCM, I found several professionals that had interesting tweets...that I of course re-tweeted! The more and more PR professionals/agencies I followed, the more followed me. My twitter dreams had finally started to fall into place but I still sometimes face difficulty finding more.


Today as I was reading through my PR agencies and professionals list, I came across a man I've been following for a couple of weeks. His name is Steve Farnsworth and can be followed @Steveology. His tweets always seems to grab my attention because they are clear, precise and easy for me to read. Today he tweeted about an article from http://www.mashable.com/, an online social media guide. The article, Google Helps You Find People to Follow on Twitter, is a good one for newly-hatched PR gurus.


I would continue to type out my own re-phrased version of the article but it's pretty basic in content and is a quick read. Check it out and find out what the new Google Follow Finder can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment