Friday, February 26, 2010

Internship Time!

It's that time of year again...everyone is on the hunt for the perfect internship. My classmates are interviewing all over the place - some in Atlanta, Macon, Savannah and Eatonton, Georgia. With that being said, I've decided to stay in Milledgeville and get some local experience and I couldn't be more excited. I'm so happy to report that my internship will be at the Milledgeville Baldwin County Convention and Visitors Bureau. I have a friend who interned for the CVB last summer and had an awesome experience so she led me to this great opportunity....I'm so grateful! The visitors center is super busy and focused on tourism in the Milledgeville community, always trying to get travelers to explore this "old south" town. Please take a minute to visit the CVB's website (www.milledgevillecvb.com) to discover everything Milledgeville has to offer...especially if you're looking for a charming antebellum getaway. I had no idea how much is out there that I should take advantage of before I graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment